Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Trip Postponed

This is such a sad post for me. I've planned this out of town trip for months and now it will be postponed due to some family matters. All things are fixed for this trip including my friends who will join me but unfortunately it is postponed.

I was planning to visit Baguio City once again this weekend. This is the best time to come back to the Summer Capital of the Philippines since it is the Panagbenga Festival of the Flower Festival of the city. One more thing which made this trip exciting is the temperature. The lowest temperature in Baguio City in a year is during the months of January and February.

Well I hope that some things will be fixed soon so this weekend trip of mine will continue. I really want to come back to Baguio for the Panagbenga Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment