Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Changing to 3rd Job is Difficult

I started playing Ragnarok Online again because my friend encouraged me to try the game once more but this time with more exciting features. I first played this MMORPG when I was still on elementary but I didn't find luck in playing it since I lack resources like money to load up my account and by some in-game money.

It's been 3 weeks since I started to play the game again and I already made 5 characters in separate accounts. The highest level among my characters is lvl 126 which is a Guillotine Cross. I was so excited to become a GX but it is so hard to pass the test and it took me a day and a half to finish it.

Next to the lineup is the Shadow Chaser which is just the farmer among my characters. The test to change the job was not that hard but it took some time before finishing it.

My favorite character at this moment is my Warlock which really gave me a headache during the job change quest. It was so hard to defeat elemental monsters on a small room. My solution was to borrow some good items from my friend to increase my defense but I couldn't wait for it so I asked another friend of mine to help me with the quest and luckily, we did it.

Now my problem is with the Sniper which can now be changed to Ranger. The test was so hard because if you fail on one of the steps, you need to start all over again. I hope I can finish the test as soon as possible as I am so excited with the Ranger's skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment