Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Earning Money Online

I started to learn more about computers when I had my first desktop computer when I was in first year high school. From that time on, I started to learn different things about the Internet. Due to my curiosity, I also learned to do HTML and other web designing stuff. I remember when I first made a web page using notepad with pure HTML. I registered for an account on a free web hosting site to make this page online. That was some kind of achievement for me.

A year after that, I met a friend from online gaming and he told me that it is possible to earn money online by posting some advertisements on your web pages. I became curious about what he said and he told me everything he knew about it.

Because of what I learned, I signed up for an account and also studied to do blogging seriously. I also explored other things which can help me earn money online. I was a bit successful on that which helped me with my studies. I am now a college student and blogging has helped me do pay my tuition fees for 3 years now.

I am so glad that I was introduced to the world of computing and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment