Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Using the Laptop is Much Better

I had my own personal computer when I was in first year high school, since then I became active in computers and I even dreamed to be one of the best persons in this industry. My first computer set was just a second hand which I bought from my uncle. The money used to buy the computer came from my grandfather from Canada.

Since then, I started to study different things which are all related to computers and I told myself that one day I'm gonna have my own laptop.

Five years later, my dream came true when I bought this Compaq Presario CQ20-205TU laptop which I am using to compose blog posts. This is the ideal size of the laptop which is 11-inches and I am really enjoying using this.

I am still using my desktop computer which is all brand new now but it was assembled. Though I'm still using the bigger one, I'm much comfortable with my laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment