Saturday, March 12, 2011

One Piece not available today

I was so sad upon visiting the website where I always watch my favorite anime One Piece. It was stated there that the latest episode of the anime will not be aired today due to the natural calamity which happened in Japan. Although this is disappointing, it's still alright with me since I pity Japan for what happened there a couple of days ago.

Another thing which made this episode delay okay with me is that the Battle of Marineford is over. Shanks, which is my favorite character has appeared on the war and he ended it by challenging the marines and the pirates of battling with him and his crew. Everybody was afraid of Shanks and his crew.

The episode which is supposed to be aired today is just about what happened after Fleet Admiral Sengoku ordered the war to be ended. This is also the episode where Shanks will request for the body of Whitebeard and Ace to give them a proper funeral.

I hope that next week, the latest episode of One Piece will be aired. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment