Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rainy Days on Summer Season

The month of March is here and the summer season is also here. The cold days are soon to be over and the hot days of year will come in just a short span of time. But the first few days of March are still getting cold due to some rain showers in the evening. I miss this cold breeze which I can only feel during December. The temperature makes me remember the Christmas season which I really enjoyed.

Aside from remembering the Christmas season, I am also feeling gloomy because of the rain. This kind of weather is slightly nostalgic.

I am so excited for the summer vacation especially that I have planned some out of town trips this coming vacation. That would be my second time to visit my province this year 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment